Protecting your home from forfeiture

Do you know that if you or someone in your house commits a criminal offence, you can lose your home? Whether it is your son growing 2 marihuana plants in his room, or your tenant is paying rent with money she earned selling stolen goods, both can result in you losing your house. It does not matter if there are criminal charges, it is up to you to show that you did everything you could to watch out for illegal activity in your home. Know what is happening in your home at all the time.

Please contact our office if you are dealing with a civil forfeiture claim by the government.

Comments are closed.