Saturday and Sundays are great times to see a lot of open houses.Some sales agents are holding their open houses during the week. Herre are some things that will be improtant.
1. Is the seller working with a brokerage or is this a private sale?
2. Does it meet most if not all of your checklist needs?
3. What advantages does the neighbourhood have?
4. How long has this property been on the market?
5. Is there a current home inspection?
6. Is there a recent survey?
7. Will the purchase depend on obtaining a mortgage?
8. Will the closing date be flexible – allow at least 2-3 months if purchasing a house.
9. What will be the real commute time from this place?
10. Can you really see yourself in this place?