This is a time to start planning for the fall, school supplies, new clothes. Is this the time to update your house, – new paint, rearrange the furniture, finally clean out the basement or get rid of the boxes of high school essays you will never look at again. There are fall garden, and property shows to give you ideals
Do you need to free up more money to do something fun this fall? Look at your mortgage and see if you can lock down a better rate? Want to put more money into your future> Start a PC Financial or ING Direct account – remember out of sight/out of mind.
To quote Michael Baisden – “Those who fail to plan, plan to fail!”
Although it seems like an added cost to purchasing or selling a house, having a lawyer on board early will save you time.
What does a lawyer do?
1. Connect with the lender, provide all of the documents needed to make sure you get your mortgage money on closing.
2. Pay off the mortgage and outstanding debts on the house when you sell.
3. Search the title of the property to make sure you are getting exactly what you purchased and that there are no surprises on closing day.
4. Protect your purchase by obtaining title insurance – in case anything is missed.
5. Connect with the lawyer on the other side, to make sure the property will be ready, safe and clean for your move in.
6. Advise you and your partner what is the best way to obtain the property to protect both of your rights, if anything happens.
7. Prepare all of documents needed.
8. Pay the Land Transfer Taxes.
9. Give you the keys to your dream home and wish you a wonderful life.
10. Send you a report letting you know that your new house is yours.